The 20th Annual Los Amigos Fishing Tournament
Hosted by: Willy Arce, Rey Jimenez, Cesar San Pedro, Fernando Pinera & Bert Leal
Bimini Big Game Club - Bimini, Bahama
Angler fee includes tournament T-shirt, trophies, Hors D'oeuvers platters Friday night, and Bar-B-Q dinner Saturday night.
Angler Fee and Calcutta must be paid to Los Amigos Fishing Tournament Inc. at 16980 NW 86ct. Miami Lakes, FL 33016 by April 15,2017 to be registered.
-Los Amigos Flotilla – 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Honeymoon Harbour, Gun Cay
-Captain’s Meeting 7:30pm – 9:00pm to discuss rules.
-Hors D'oeuvers Only- Hemingway's or Great Lawn Area
Shotgun Start - Vessels MUST be at dock: 6:45am
Weigh-in Starts : 4:00pm
Dinner/Awards - Hemingways: 7:00pm
Rules & Regulations
First Prize: 65% of the Calcutta - Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Second Prize: 25% of the Calcutta - Second Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Third Prize: 10% of the Calcutta – Combined Weight 3 Largest Fish –
- One Prize per Vessel – Must fish within 40 mile radius of Bimini entrance.
- The following species qualify for the prizes/calcutta: Dolphin, King fish & Wahoo
- Yellow fin Tuna -$500 largest fish (lbs.) $500
- No Captains, First Mates, or Charters allowed
- All guests on vessel must be registered
- All boats must be in by 4:00pm (weigh-in starts at 4:00pm ends when whistle blows)
- Weather- Committee will make final call - if fishing tournament is canceled an alternate date will be provided. If canceled altogether, Calcutta will be returned to Captains or rollover to next year
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY THE VESSEL!