The 23nd Annual Los Amigos Fishing Tournament
Hosted by: Willy Arce, Rey Jimenez, Cesar San Pedro, Fernando Pinera & Bert Leal
Angler fee includes tournament T-shirt, trophies, Hors D'oeuvers platters Friday night, and Bar-B-Q dinner Saturday night.
Angler Fee and Calcutta must be paid to Los Amigos Fishing Tournament Inc. at 16980 NW 86ct. Miami Lakes, FL 33016 by April 15,2020 to be registered.
-Los Amigos Flotilla – 12:30pm to 4:00pm Rodriguez Key
-Captain's Meeting (Tiki Hut or African Queen Ballroom) 7:00pm - 9:00pm Hos D'oeuvres Only
-Rules will be discussed
Lines in the water at Sunrise
Weigh-in Starts : 4:00pm
Dinner/Awards - African Queen Ballroom 7:00pm
Rules & Regulations
First Prize: 65% of the Calcutta - Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Second Prize: 25% of the Calcutta - Second Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Third Prize: 10% of the Calcutta – Combined Weight 3 Largest Fish –
- One Prize per Vessel – Must fish within 40 miles from Port Largo Channel, Key Largo.
- The following species qualify for the prizes/calcutta: Dolphin, King fish & Wahoo
- No Captains, First Mates, or Charters allowed
- All guests on vessel must be registered
- All boats must be in by 4:00pm (weigh-in starts at 4:00pm ends when whistle blows)
- Weather- Committee will make final call - if fishing tournament is canceled an alternate date will be provided. If canceled altogether, Calcutta will be returned to Captains or rollover to next year
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY THE VESSEL!