Please read COVID Guidelines Below
The 23rd Annual Los Amigos Fishing Tournament
Hosted by: Willy Arce, Rey Jimenez, Cesar San Pedro, Fernando Pinera & Bert Leal
Angler fee includes tournament T-shirt, trophies, hors d'oeuvre Friday night, and Bar-B-Q dinner Saturday night.
Angler Fee and Calcutta must be paid to Los Amigos Fishing Tournament Inc. at 16980 NW 86ct. Miami Lakes, FL 33016 by April 15,2021 to be registered.
-Los Amigos Flotilla – 12:30pm to 4:00pm Rodriguez Key
-Captains' Meeting (Tiki Hut or African Queen Ballroom) 7:00pm - 9:00pm hors d'oeuvre Only
-Rules will be discussed
Lines in the water at sunrise
Weigh-in Starts : 4:00pm
Dinner/Awards - African Queen Ballroom 7:00pm
Rules & Regulations
First Prize: 65% of the Calcutta - Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Second Prize: 25% of the Calcutta - Second Largest Fish (lbs) Caught
Third Prize: 10% of the Calcutta – Combined Weight 3 Largest Fish –
- One Prize per Vessel – Must fish within 40 miles from Port Largo Channel, Key Largo.
- The following species qualify for the prizes/calcutta: Dolphin, Kingfish, Tuna (Yellowfin Only) & Wahoo. ROD AND REEL ONLY. NO SPEARING ALLOWED.
- No Captains, First Mates, or Charters allowed
- All guests on vessel must be registered
- All boats must be in by 4:00pm (weigh-in starts at 4:00pm ends when whistle blows)
- Weather- Committee will make final call - if fishing tournament is canceled an alternate date will be provided. If canceled altogether, Calcutta will be returned to Captains or rollover to next year
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY THE VESSEL!
- All registered guests must submit a negative COVID PCR test three days before to arriving in Key Largo for the Los Amigos Fishing Tournament even if you are vaccinated . Please make an effort to quarantine after your negative test result before you arrive in Key Largo. Free testing is available at Tropical Park.
- All guests must wear a mask and practice social distancing for all group functions.
- Please follow the hotel guidelines for all functions.
- Weigh Station – one team at a time. Please do not approach the weigh station until the area is clear. Once we weigh your fish, please exit the area.
- Our goal is that everyone is vaccinated before the tournament. If you plan to attend this year’s tournament, please let me know once you are vaccinated - via text (305) 962-4533 or email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
As things are changing rapidly these guidelines are subject to change at any time prior to the Los Amigos Fishing Tournament.